Please upgrade your browser.
BASICS FERNDALE 3:
Day/Time: Wednesdays from 6-9PM
Dates: Class meets weekly from January 10 – February 28
Location: Rust Belt Market - 22801 Woodward Ave, Ferndale, MI 48220
Build Institute, in partnership with the city of Ferndale, is offering Build Basics FERNDALE, an 8-week business planning and project development course targeted towards Ferndale residents, those who work in Ferndale, and/or anyone looking/intending to open a business in Ferndale.
Designed for aspiring and established entrepreneurs, Build Basics is taught by local experts and covers all the basics of starting a business – from licensing to financial literacy, market research to cash flow and more. You’ll leave the class with a completed business plan, a cohort of fellow entrepreneurs in Ferndale, and the knowledge and confidence to take your idea to the next level.
Session topics include:
Classes are priced on an affordable, sliding scale, based on annual household income and family size, ranging from $100 – $300. A non-refundable $75 deposit reserves your seat and enrolls you in the class (the deposit fee is deducted from your overall class fee). You will receive a welcome email with detailed information close to the start of classes.
Please be advised that we have a new registration portal!
1. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to avoid emails being sent to your spam folder.
2. Click on the registration link for your class of choice and fill in your personal information. You will be asked to create an account with Build Institute. You can log into your account at any time and update your personal information.
3. Once your information is submitted you will be taken to the deposit payment page. A non-refundable deposit of $75 is required to complete your application and register for class. Payments can be made via credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover). If you would like to pay your deposit via check or money order please contact us at email@example.com or (313) 265-3590. The $75 deposit is applied to your total class fee.
4. Once your application has been processed and accepted you will receive an offer email with your class fee amount within 7-10 business days. Classes are priced on an affordable, sliding scale based on annual household income and family size. Costs range from $100 – $300. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to avoid emails being marked as spam.
5. You will receive an invoice via Paypal for your remaining class fee balance (You do not need to have a Paypal account to submit payment). The entirety of your class fee must be paid before classes start. Please get in contact if you have any questions or concerns. We do offer payment plans and you are welcome to request one.