Please upgrade your browser.
Day/Time: Saturdays 10am-3pm
Dates: January 6, January 20, February 3, February 17 (four extended classes held every other week for a span of 8 weeks)
Location: Build Institute - 2701 Bagley Ave, Detroit, MI 48216
Build Institute is offering BUILD BASICS - our core 8-week business and project planning class designed for aspiring and established entrepreneurs. Classes are taught by local experts and cover all the basics of starting a business – from licensing to financial literacy, market research to cash flow and more. You’ll leave the class with a completed business plan, a cohort of fellow entrepreneurs in Detroit, and the knowledge and confidence to take your idea to the next level.
Session topics include:
Classes are priced on an affordable, sliding scale, based on annual household income and family size, ranging from $200 – $500. A non-refundable $75 deposit reserves your seat and enrolls you in the class (the deposit fee is deducted from your overall class fee). You will receive a welcome email with detailed information close to the start of classes.
Please be advised that we have a new registration portal!
1. Add email@example.com to your contact list to avoid emails being sent to your spam folder.
2. Click on the registration link for your class of choice and fill in your personal information (please register as an INDIVIDUAL). You will be asked to create an account with Build Institute. You can log into your account at any time and update your personal information.
3. Once your information is submitted you will be taken to the deposit payment page. A non-refundable deposit of $75 is required to complete your application and register for class. Payments can be made via credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover). If you would like to pay your deposit via check or money order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (313) 265-3590. The $75 deposit is applied to your total class fee.
4. Once your application has been processed and accepted you will receive an offer email with your class fee amount within 7-10 business days. Classes are priced on an affordable, sliding scale based on annual household income and family size. Costs range from $200 – $500. Add email@example.com to your contact list to avoid emails being marked as spam.
5. You will receive an invoice via Paypal for your remaining class fee balance (You do not need to have a Paypal account to submit payment). The entirety of your class fee must be paid before classes start. Please get in contact if you have any questions or concerns. We do offer payment plans and you are welcome to request one.